Monday, July 25, 2016

Stretch it Oout

Hello my crafty friends! 


It is time for  our second Pop It Ups Designer Challenge for the month of July. The second challenge for the month is issued by a Designers Challenge team member. This month the challenge has been issued by Kelly Booth. 

And the challenge is .....

"Stretch it out!" - use any of the Accordion dies for a project of any theme.


Here is the card that I made for the challenge. I have used the Oval Accordion Card die featuring Jinks the Monkey. Jinks is hanging from a branch from the All Season's Tree.  I have added decoration to the pages with the Bananas Embossing Folder and Oval Dots Frame Edges. The sentiments are from the Cheeky Monkey clear stamp set. 






Make sure you stop by and check out the projects from the other designers today. Do not forget to check out Karen's blog tomorrow to see her project for the challenge.



Some Supplies Used:



 


 

 

Thank you for stopping by!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...