Monday, September 26, 2016

Designers Challenge Part 2

Hey there my crafty peeps!  It is time for part 2 of the Karen Burniston Designers challenge. This time the challenge was set by Caz Counsell - "Be Inspired" - Take inspiration from a fellow teammate for a card or technique of any theme! 

For my card, is was inspired by a card made by Kelly Booth last December using the Cup Pop Stand die

This card was displayed at the Elizabeth Craft Designs booth for Winter CHA 2016



I used the Hanging Charm Pull Tab card die to add movement to my shaker.

Here is the card closed:




Here is the card open:



Supplies: 

 

Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

  1. I forget about trying to make shaker cards. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Carrots!

 Howdy my crafty friends! Today I am sharing my this sweet treat box using dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  For this project, I used the ...